1. Definitions and Interpretation
|“Cookie”||means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and, where applicable, the UK GDPR.|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Data Protection Legislation”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Talent Cluster, a limited company registered in England under company number Henleaze Business Centre, 13 Harbury Rd,Bristol BS9 4PN, whose registered address is Henleaze Business Centre,
13 Harbury Rd, Bristol BS9 4PN, and whose main trading address is Henleaze Business Centre,
13 Harbury Rd, Bristol BS9 4PN.
2. Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Talent Cluster, a limited company registered in England under company number 08716965, whose registered address is Henleaze Business Centre, 13 Harbury Rd, Bristol BS9 4PN and whose main trading address is Henleaze Business Centre, 13 Harbury Rd, Bristol BS9 4PN.
- Our VAT number is 174277292
- Our Data Protection Officer is Ronald Ravenhill, and can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 01174031777, or by post at Henleaze Business Centre, 13 Harbury Rd, Bristol BS9 4PN.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for analytical purposes and advertising. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalization and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
4. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
- Google Analytics
These are performance cookies used to track visits to our website and movement around the site. The data which is collected is anonymous and is used for benchmarking purposes to monitor the performance of our site and to measure user engagement. We share the anonymised Google Analytics data with selected third parties to assist us in understanding the effectiveness of our website and our marketing efforts.
- The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
These are targeting cookies which allow us to place advertising content onto Facebook that is relevant to you based on your browsing patterns on our website. This information is never connected to your profile and it is always anonymous.
You can read more and change your preferences on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ You can control and opt-out of Facebook adverts and other third-party cookies here: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.
There are several other targeting cookies used for market and audience segmentation and are used to make our advertising seen on other sites more relevant. These are:
- _gat_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx – owned by Google Analytics
- _gat_gtag_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx – owned by Google Analytics
5. Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a agree cookie button requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. If you do not agree to the cookies on our website please stop using our website immediately.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
7. Further Information
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: